Contact doing business
Published: 23 August 2011 Modified: 01 October 2012
The City of The Hague & The West Holland Foreign Investment Angency (WFIA) look forward to working with you to ensure the decision for The Hague is the right one.
We are able to assist with:
- a dedicated Project Team;
- finding the right property in The Hague: tours, information, negotiations;
- finding the right service providers: recruitment, office supplies, etc.;
- providing information and an introduction to the varying economic clusters and the international networks in The Hague;
- assistance with all procedures with regard to relocating to the Netherlands, and
- through The Hague International Centre providing advice and assistance with all procedures concerning international staff including registration, opening a bank account, health insurance, medical care, child care, etc.
|Municipality of The Hague||West Holland Foreign Investment Agency|
|Department for Urban Development||P.O. Box 16067|
|Economic Affairs||2500 BB The Hague|
|P.O. Box 12655||The Netherlands|
|2500 DP The Hague||(+31) 070 311 5555|
|(+31)070 353 4056||www.westholland.nl|